Phew, been keeping myself busy trying to get some new fractals laid out and rendered. I had been wondering why things were taking so long when I realized I had tried out a new quality setting in my renderer. Apparently I had set it twice as high as I needed to, so it was taking twice as long for no real benefit! Ugh. But now that I’ve gotten it sorted out, I’ve been getting fractals rendered and ready for purchase.
I’ve been going a little crazy with Zazzle lately, trying out a little of everything. Thought I’d share a design I really like with you. I found out a while ago that if you upload a transparent image file, Zazzle will preserve that transparency on most items; so products with a transparent image can be customized even more! So I took a new flower design, rendered it at the proper size for a skateboard, and left it transparent. I just love the result!
I’m currently rendering a new image called Amun, the last part of which should be done sometime tonight. I’m very pleased with it, looking like a combination of woodcarving and stonework, with a flowy, almost flowery shape.